74-86 Ford bezel solution (Black) with Model One Radio
Part Number: RS-7486FDUKT-B
Width: 14 in.
Height: 12 in.
Length: 6 in.
Weight: 5 lb.
This listing is for the Black Bezel version of this solution. SELECT FROM YOUR CHOICE OF ALL METAL KNOBS! AND NOW SELECT EITHER A CHROME CONTROL FACE OR BLACK CONTROL FACE! MAKE YOUR SELECTION ABOVE
BEFORE CHECKING OUT!
This bezel solution (Note: a Bezel mounts from behind and fills your dash opening from behind, this is NOT a faceplate) can fit many different Ford vehicles produced from 73-88, the raised flange on the inside of the bezel is tapered and it ranges 4.13"-4.24"wide x 2.15"-2.24"H the outer flange (outside non raised portion of the bezel) dimensions are: 5"w x 3"h. The idea behind this, is if your dash opening is larger than the raised flange, then the lower, outside flange will still fill the opening behind the dash opening. Please check your center dash opening for its dimensions and if all else fails, don't be shy, call or email us at email@example.com !
Ford listings that this solution fits (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN):
78-86 Ford Bronco
83-86 Ford Bronco II
80-86 Ford Country Squire
78-83 Ford Fairmont
81-86 Ford F150/F250/F350
74-79 Ford LTD
77-82 Ford LTD II
74-77 Ford Maverick
74-82 Ford Pinto
77-79 Lincoln Mark V
80-83 Lincoln Mark VI
81-87 Lincoln Town Car
77-80 Lincoln Versailles
75-80 Mercury Bobcat
79-80 Mercury Capri
73-77 Mercury Comet
77-82 Mercury Cougar
81-86 Mercury Lynx
79-82 Mercury Marquis
75-80 Mercury Monarch
84-86 Mercury topaz
78-83 Mercury Zephyr
Available with a chrome control face, or a black control face, the new third generation Model One radio with Am/Fm Tuner (Now featuring RDS), RF remote control, SD & USB digital file playback was created to meet the needs of classic car enthusiasts for a radio that maintains the classic in dash look of the vehicle while
offering modern playback capabilities from today's digital music sources. This is a breakthrough classic car radio offering flexible mounting options with "InfiniMount" shaft/bracket system (patent pending), Remote mountable SD & USB card reader for MP3/WMA digital file playback from popular flash devices and easily
obtainable SD Cards--( no ipod needed!) You can use ANY Flash Drive/Thumb drive or SD card with your digital files on it. There's even front and rear auxiliary inputs so you can listen to any device you want to! A newly designed RF remote control allows for "hide away" placement and operation of the Model One, giving you the
option of a completely stock appearance.
* Am/Fm Tuner w/ 30 Presets
* New RDS capable tuner, to view song titles on fm stations that broadcast text information
* Built-in amplifier (20 watts x 4 RMS/ 40 watts peak x 4 channels)
* Plays Mp3, WMA, files via remote mountable USB & SD card reader (.5 meter cable)
* Patented InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility
* Adjustable-angle, easy to read LCD display w/ improved wider off axis viewing area
* Compatible with optional vehicle specific faceplate and metal knobs to match your classic car
* New 1" Shorter mounting depth for easier installation (5.37” mounting depth)
* RF Remote control
* Electronic Persistent Clock Function
* 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass/treble/fader/balance adjustment
* Loudness Control
* Inputs: Rear mounted standard USB port, SD Port, and Front and Rear discrete Auxiliary inputs (Aux 1 & Aux 2)
* Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear)
* Separate Power Antenna & Amp turn on lead(s)
Other features and specs:
* Manufacturer's warranty: 2 years