***New 2014 version Shipping Now! !!***
The 2014 Retro Classic Radio, with Am/Fm Tuner and rear-mounted auxiliary input was created to meet the needs of classic car enthusiasts for a radio that maintains the classic in-dash look of the vehicle while offering modern playback capabilities from today's digital music sources.
This is a breakthrough classic car radio offering flexible mounting options with RetroSound's patented "InfiniMount" adjustable shaft/bracket system. There's even a rear-mounted auxiliary input so you can connect your iPod®, satellite receiver, or any device that has a headphone jack on it!
Modern Sound for your Classic Car!
* AM/FM tuner with 30 presets
* Selectable USA/EU/Japan/AUS/RUS tuner frequencies
* Built-in amplifier (18 watts RMS/40 watts peak x 4 channels)
* Three EQ presets plus user-controlled bass, treble, fader, and balance adjustments
* Authentic push-button styling
* InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility
* Compatible with all RetroSound® vehicle specific bezel, plate and knob kits
* Inputs: one rear auxiliary input
* Outputs: Two channel pre-amplifier outputs (rear)
* Separate power antenna and amplifier turn-on lead(s)
This bezel solution (Note: a Bezel mounts from behind and fills your dash opening from behind, this is NOT a faceplate) can fit many different GM vehicles produced from 73-88,
GM listings that this solution fits (PLEASE SCROLL DOWN):
78-87 Buick Regal
71-73 Buick Riviera
73-77 Chevrolet Chevelle
73-77 Chevrolet El Camino
78-82 Chevrolet Malibu
78-87 Pontiac Grand Am
2014 Retro Classic Manual by Michael Robbins