1968-71 Torino/Fairlane solution w/ Retro Classic Radio
Part Number: RS-6871TOR
Width: 14 in.
Height: 12 in.
Length: 5 in.
Weight: 5 lb.
*** Back in stock and shipping now! ***
Please note, Your dash opening must be 3.75"W x 1.75"H for this solution to be effective, if your vehicle has a bar dividing the dash opening or you have an 8 track, this solution won't fit--- contact us @ email@example.com with photos of your dash and dimensions.
The New Retro Classic Radio from Retro Manufacturing, with Am/Fm Tuner (Now Featuring RDS) and front & Rear mounted auxiliary input was created to meet the needs of classic car enthusiasts for a radio that maintains the classic in dash look of the vehicle while offering modern playback capabilities from today's digital music sources. This is a breakthrough classic car radio offering flexible mounting options with "InfiniMount" shaft/bracket system (patent pending), There's even a front mounted auxiliary input so you can connect your ipod, satellite unit, or any device that has a headphone jack on it! Modern Sound for your Classic Car!
* Am/Fm Tuner w/ 30 Presets
* New RDS capable tuner, to view song titles on fm stations that broadcast text information
* Built-in amplifier (20 watts x 4 RMS/ 40 watts peak x 4 channels)
* New 1" Shorter mounting depth for easier installation
* InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility!
* Adjustable-angle LCD display w/ improved wider off axis viewing area
* Compatible with optional vehicle specific faceplate and metal knobs to match your classic car
* 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass/treble/fader/balance adjustment
* Loudness Control
* Input: Front & rear mounted Auxiliary inputs
* Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear)
* Separate Power Antenna & Amp turn on lead(s)
Other features and specs:
* Manufacturer's warranty: 1 year
**********OWNER'S MANUAL FOR THE RETRO CLASSIC RADIO *************