SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE INFO!
New Zuma Radios shipping, now!.
Please note when ordering, it will take us time to add more listings, for the
time being, please use the comments box when checking out to let us know which bezel
and plate you want with face finish (black, chrome or chrome with ivory push buttons
you want. Also let us know the Make, Model and year of your vehicle.
View the owner's manual here:
Pick your car in our drop box links: (
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kd0fxem3db83vcj/AdptRWEoIX ) and view what your car's
plate/bezel & knob solution looks like with our new Zuma radio!
New from Retrosound is the latest radio offering for your classic vehicle from
RetroSound, an industry leader in classic automotive sound. Now you can get a
digital media receiver that fits the factory radio opening in your classic car or
truck without modification, so you can enjoy your iPod®, satellite radio, or other
portable music player while cruising along in style. Retrosound’s new Zuma digital
media receiver will mount in most classic vehicles using an ingenious InfiniMount
bracket and shaft system that adjusts to fit any dash opening. The new Retrosound
Zuma looks like an old-fashioned radio -- complete with authentic-look push button
styling and replica knobs -- but offers the modern conveniences of a rear mounted USB
port, two auxiliary inputs, built in high power amplifier and digital AM/FM tuner
with RDS. You can connect your digital audio player, satellite radio, or a USB thumb
drive loaded with music files and enjoy hours of entertainment in your classic
vehicle. An enhanced LCD display features dual-color (white and green) illumination.
Two sets of preamp outputs let you add external amplifiers. For the latest and
greatest in audio technology for your car, choose a Retrosound Zuma.
* Plays Mp3 and WMA files via rear mounted USB input
* Selectable dual white or green LCD illumination
* Am/Fm tuner with 30 presets and RDS
* Selectable USA/EU/ tuner frequencies
* New shaft system featuring rear knob functionality
* Authentic pushbutton styling
* Built-in amplifier (24 watts RMS/45 watts peak x 4 channels)
* Two sets of RCA low level outputs
* InfiniMount shaft/bracket system for maximum installation flexibility
* Compatible with all RetroSound vehicle specific bezel, plate and knob kits
* 3 EQ presets plus user-controlled bass/treble/fader/balance adjustment
* Loudness control
* Inputs: Rear mounted standard USB port and 2 rear auxiliary inputs
* Outputs: 4-channel preamp outputs (front, rear)
* Separate power antenna & amp turn on lead(s)
* 1 Year parts and labor